Mike Faherty along with his wife Laurie are Executive and Teaching Pastors at Living Word Church in Brockton, Massachusetts. They have 4 children, 2 girls and 2 boys. Mike is passionate about Pastoral ministry, people; the lost and found kind, creative church culture, systems, and grace. (the kind of grace found in 2 Tim 2:1 that makes it easy to do God’s work).
- I like the anointing. It is undeniable when it is present. Luke 24:32
- I like the right brain. It adds color and joy to our existence.
- I like family. Guard them, invest in them, love them with passion.
- I like the left brain. It organizes ideas and brings them to life with substance.
- I like Cape Cod. Blessed to spend happy days there.
- I like motion. Moving many little things forward, a little bit, every day.
- I like the Ocean, especially when I am riding on it, diving under it or eating things from it.
- I like sunshine. I can literally feel the vitamin D charging my happy batteries after a long, grey, New England Winter.
- I like stillness. Every day. Psalm 46:10
- I like Heaven. I have asked God for a visit. Longing for the atmosphere of love in God’s presence.
- I like worship. Can we sing one more song?
- I like grace. The kind found in 2 Tim 2:1 that makes it easy to do God’s work.
PO Box 4243
Brockton, MA 02303